Have you received a demand

If you have received a contact from us you may like to choose one of the following:


Pay the Debt

Please send a payment as outlined in our demand or contact our office in order to make payment by credit/debit card. You may also pay by bank transfer. You should contact us immediately to avoid further action and expense.


Admit the amount claimed but cannot afford to pay

If you cannot pay the amount claimed in full it is often possible to arrange payments by instalments. In order to arrange this you must contact us without delay.


Dispute the amount claimed

If you dispute part or whole of the amount claimed you should contact us as soon as possible, preferably in writing, stating exactly why you are disputing the claim. Failure to act immediately may result in additional charges and legal action being taken against you without further notification.


Do nothing

FCI have no wish to start Legal Action against you. If you delay or do nothing, you will leave us no alternative than to start legal action. In this event you may find that a judgment is awarded against you which will affect your credit worthiness and you may also find yourself ordered to attend court and even the bailiffs ceasing your goods or property. The worst thing you could do now is to do nothing.


You should contact the following associations immediately and ask them to contact us at once should you be unable to make payment in full.


National Debtline, Freephone: 0808 808 400, E-mail: www.nationaldebtline.co.uk


Consumer Credit Counselling Service (CCCS), Freephone: 0800 138 1111

E-mail address: www.cccs.co.uk


Citizens Advice Bureau

Details can be obtained from your Local Yellow Pages/Thomson Directory.

Web: www.citizensadvice.org.uk


Community Legal Advice (Formerly Community Legal Services Direct). Tel No: 0845 345 5345.

Web: www.clsdirect.org.uk