George Bone – Click here to Email George
I am 64 years of age and over 40 years of my business experience has been in the credit collections, corporate research area. Personally, I have witnessed development of typewritten labour intensive department collections and credit reporting areas to present day high technology computerised intensive operations.
Neil Perkins: Collections Manager & General Manager – Click here to Email Neil
Neil is has been involved in the debt collection industry for more than 25 years. Neil’s knowledge linked to his age makes for a very steadying influence in the department. Neil is more than capable of covering all key issues albeit domestically or internationally. All domestic & International claims in the first instance are to be directed to Neil.
Neil’s main strengths are:
- Strong inter- personnel skills with the ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels.
- A sound knowledge and awareness of the global business market place, including the key issues with a strong perception of what the customer requires and delivering these needs at all times.
- An effective leader as well as a strong team player.
- The ability to think laterally and innovation toward identifying opportunities for the business and changing existing procedures where necessary.
- The drive to achieve results and resilience against any set-backs.
- The drive to strive towards “Operational Excellence” with the belief that the “Customer is King”.
Neil also has been directly involved in setting up new FCI strategic locations, affiliates and agents in over 100 countries. Neil’s trademark, which is the Company’s “The Customer is King”.
David Barber: Accounts Administrator – Click here to Email David
David has been involved in the debt collection industry for over 25 years and is responsible for our Accounts Team. David’s financial knowledge is very extensive and he is responsible not only for all of our domestic transactions, but also international. It would be fair to say that David has dealt with every tradeable currency throughout the world.
Any enquiry regarding currency regulations and trading thereupon, should be directed in the first instance to David.
Bill Bailey: UK Sales & Marketing Manager – Click here to Email Bill.
Bill has devoted most of his career to credit management. Prior to joining the company, Bill was Credit Manager at Mobil Oil. Bill served at Mobil for 35 years. He brought all of those years experience to us and as a past Credit Manager of a leading Global Corporate, is more than aware of clients requirements. Bill is highly involved with the Company’s leading UK clients, many of which are multi-nationals.
Any company requiring representation at their premises should in the first instance address their enquiry to Bill.
Steve Lankston: Sovereign Debt Purchase & Banking Instrument Defaults – Click here to Email Steve
Steve has been in involved in Credit Management for over 35 years and has added a great deal to the Company over the last 15 years. Steve’s experience in the industry is second to none having worked as Manager for Hertz, Europcar & Conoco Oil Company.
Any enquiries concerning the sale of banking instruments other defaults should be addressed to Steve.